Monday, May 23, 2011

notaire press

 Thanks to the beautiful Jen from Honey Kennedy for the kind words about Notaire's Spring loobook!

"Ahhhh…. so pretty. Sarah Van Raden’s new lookbook for her accessories line, Notaire, is gorgeous. I imagine these lovely new scarves will be available at Una and Summerland sometime soon. See lots more lookbook images by Portland photographer Eric Rose on Sarah’s blog and she’ll be posting images of the fabric swatches for the new collection soon."




another big thank you to Katherine from the new blog
she had some very sweet things to say from the perspective of a plant lover. I am also a die hard plant fanatic, both indoor and out, so it was fun to see her take an interest.  

"I love the styling of natural elements in these shots.  The tiny succulent terrariums, the strewn seedpods, the beautifully cluttered window sill (I love window sills).  As for the scarves in the images, I am a big fan of the tousle haired, wrapped in soft natural fibers, woman in the woods look.  Notaire is now on my radar."

 all photographs by Eric Rose for Notaire

1 comment:

AG said...

Thanks for the shout out!