Saturday, November 12, 2011

a very kind customer

I recently received a Notary candlestick order from a very kind man in Amsterdam who was looking for just such a clean and understated centerpiece for his table. 
he was lovely and wrote me an email as soon as he received his shipment to compliment the items and tell me how much he loved them. made my day!
today i received a follow up email urging me to look at the images he had taken of the candlesticks in their new home.
I am now a very adoring fan of his tumbler site and quite impressed with his overall vision and photography skills. 

when you have a little moment pop over to his site and check it out!










2 comments:

leah of sang the bird said...

beautiful! i love the simplicity and pared back feeling of his images. thanks x

Unknown said...

so pretty and elegant!
page