Sunday, June 12, 2011

yumiko of fog linen work

















gorgeous images from the home of Yumiko Sekine- the brains behind the incredible line Fog Linen Work. 
if you live in portland be sure to drop into Alder and Co. which is an exquisite store that stocks this line among so many others. 
i was recently given the last Fog Linen Work Book by my very sweet friend Rebecca and haven't been able to put it down. 
the pictures and profiles of the people who are living and working with FLW are so incredibly inspiring and this book has been the perfect remedy for my disdain of taking it easy and putting my feet up. who knew all it took was the perfect book!

3 comments:

Makena said...

beautiful photos! I am in love with your blog.

momentsof-eternity.blogspot.com

Ana Degenaar said...

Oh my dear! Visiting you blog every day is my treat. Your posts are perfection in persona!

PS: don't forget this giveaway end today.

sarah van raden said...

thanks ladies! i am so glad to provide a little inspiration