Friday, May 13, 2011

Notaire Spring/Summer preview pics are here!












photos courtesy of Eric Ros, styling by me
I have been busy working on the spring/summer scarves for Notaire which are finally finished! 
and in even more exciting news, so is the lookbook! 
I was lucky enough to collaborate with the very talented photographer Eric Rose on these gorgeous snapshots. I cannot thank him enough for his vision and time. I am in love with our final images and will be sharing them with you very soon. For the time being here is a glimpse at the first round of stunners. 
check out our beautiful models! Thanks to the very beautiful Emma Peel from Ryan Artists Agency as well as a dear friend and all around pretty woman Nicolette Varner for gracing these images with their beauty. 

enjoy! and if you have any thoughts or feedback please dont hesitate to comment! 
The scarves are ready to order now!!!

No comments: