Tuesday, August 10, 2010

i luv my sister!


my darling sister  turned me onto the gorgeous store Aritzia about two years ago when she gave me the MOST beautiful cardigan. This year she made my dreams come true again when she gave me a gorgeous linen jacket and equally stunning tank top from the line Wilfred. She convinced me to go back to the store to be sure that these items were perfect (which they were), as they have too many beautiful things to count and endless options of birthday gift joy. I was suckered into a quilted silk coat made of vintage french fabric, and patterned from an vintage french coat the designer found in Paris. The story alone would have won me over, but the coat is breathtaking and put the nail in the coffin. Here is the latest lookbook from Wilfred so that you too can be weak in the knees. 

enjoy!

1 comment:

matters that matter said...

nicely done woman of grace, style and good form...I also just love their stuff. You should be styling for them