Friday, April 30, 2010

angels amoung us

those who know me well are all too aware of my overwhelming love of children, more specifically babies. 
so, to kick off this beautiful (or rainy) weekend, I thought I would leave you with a few images that make my day anytime I look at them.
the last photo is priceless and all too reminiscent of my childhood- where it was ok to pick up fallen apples from the orchard and mow down, worms included, where we used to ride our gigantic beast of a black lab, where we would run from the goats before they tore off our clothing, where we would drink straight from the hose and the water never tasted so good. 
babies on a farm, is life ever so sweet again?

1 comment:

EmilyHulen said...

Hi sweet friend, when should we decide to have some cute fat babies of our own? Love you lots!