Sunday, August 23, 2009

tricky, tricky, tricky


well, today is the kind of day that makes me love my job. it helps me to forget all of the steamer burns, blisters from wearing rubber boots with the wrong kind of socks and hawling a 60 pound pack full of styling kit stuff up the side of a mountain, the sun burns from my absent mindedness and total neglect of sunscreen on a 90degree day shooting on a lake, the giant knots in my lower back from holding a reflector for 8hrs straight....
today I get to go shopping- without the guilt of spending money. i will spend the afternoon picking out beautiful things for a shoot coming up at the end of the week. Soon I will be frantic, and the stress of logistics will have taken over. But for now, I am going to enjoy the fun bits of my chosen career. I am going shopping~

No comments: